Monday, November 21, 2011

You've gotta love Pinterest

So my new current obsession, along with everyone else, is Pinterest. They just have the best ideas for decorating my home. Especially Tori's nursery. Here is the first project I've tried.... key word being TRIED. I'm going to have to give this one another go, but the first attempt was a lot of fun.The idea is to have Tyler put his hand print on canvas and then for Tori's to be inside of his. 


This is what we got when we tried to add Tori's hand print.


A smeared hand print and...


one messy baby! 

Isn't she just the cutest?!
 

Luckily I took her clothes off before we started this otherwise we would have really had a mess on our hands. Seriously though, I thought this project would be easy, but Tori was just clenching to tightly that it was nearly impossible to pry open. Not to mention then be able to place it down flatly on the canvas and make a perfect hand print. The one attempt we had she smeared as she took her hand off the canvas. Looks like we're going to have to start over another day. It was a funny experience though, and made for some good family bonding time. :)


2 comments:

  1. Bay! I love all your pictures! very cute idea. I love pinterest too very freakin addicting! I'm so glad you and your cute little family get some good bonding time to make memories that will last for ever <3
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween pics. Girls are definitely so fun to play dress up with. :) Love the handprint idea. Pinterest is fun and addicting like you said. Looks like you had a good time having Tori make a handprint and a mess. It's funny when you think something will be so simple. I wasn't thinking about how hard it would be to open her hand. Fun memories!

    ReplyDelete